Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Executive, ProgrammaticLocation Chicago, Illinois, United States Job ID 169672BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
The Programmatic Partnerships Team drives programmatic revenue across the Turner network, working with programmatic clients, agencies, and third-party partners (e. g. SSPs, DSPs, ATDs, etc.) to activate demand and partner with the digital sales teams to execute programmatic ad campaigns.
The Programmatic Partnership AE position plays an important role in supporting Turner's Private Marketplace and Programmatic Guaranteed revenue growth, strategy and new partnership development. This AE will be responsible for driving and supporting PMP/PG sales with a consultative and technical advertising approach with agencies/marketers who are looking to leverage data and execute programmatically.
- Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and drive PMP/PG sales with new and existing programmatic clients with effective programmatic solutions
- Build and manage a pipeline that focuses on trading desks, programmatic marketers, agency traders and buyers, and DSP account management teams
- Collaborate with Turner's extended sales team to execute partnerships and elevate the data and programmatic solutions
- Stay active with key industry events, trends, and emerging ad technologies
- 3+ years of AdTech / programmatic advertising sales and/or business development experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the programmatic landscape, programmatic buying/PMPs - including technology, techniques, partners, and business models
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Strong analytical thinking, strategic problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Proactive behavior to challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere
- Ability to foster relationships and address internal and external client issues
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS