WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Lead Server EngineerLocation Carlsbad, California, United States Job ID 172017BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
- Build and lead a dedicated Core-Server team for next-generation games
- Develop, maintain, and improve backend infrastructure to support online games across various platforms
- Leverage and contribute to corporate wide systems and solutions
- Implement tools that empower LiveOps and Game Design teams to control current and even create new and exciting gameplay experiences
- Work closely with the Feature Owners, Game Client Engineers, Game Designers and LiveOps developers on features, integration with the backend and tools
- Scale testing and performance tuning of the entire stack
- Improve configuration management and deployment processes
- Ability to self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives
- Seek out opportunities to improve technically and professionally
- A minimum of 3 published titles across various platforms
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years in a Lead-Engineer or above position overseeing 3+ engineers
- Experience in C#/.NET, Go, Java, C++ & Python
- Experience working in a Linux CLI environment
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technology
- Experience with SQL or noSQL stores (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc)
- Experience creating web services with any tech
Deep experience with a Cloud services such as Amazon Web Services or Google App Engine
- Experience in Unity and/or Unreal 4 Networking a bonus.
- Innate desire to automate all repetitive processes.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS