Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
VP, Business Intelligence & Insight (D2C)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169756BR Apply Now
Los Angeles or New York
- Create, align and execute a data-driven strategy to optimize customer acquisition, marketing initiatives, content and social programs.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and oversight of customer tracking studies leveraging social listening, brand & ad tracking, in-app behavioral data, and marketing performance data.
- Lead key projects. Perform various qualitative and quantitative analysis to analyze and interpret data. Use data to make recommendations to solve business challenges.
- Partner with the data engineering and data science team to build a scalable data infrastructure.
- Establish best practices for technologies, tools, and processes.
- Identify new data sources.
- Select & manage best in class third party media research tools and industry research
- As a subject matter expert, partner with the team to help define data and research needs to empower decision making.
- Partner with external vendors to design and support data and market research needs.
- Prepare research, communication materials and presentations for Sr. Leaders across WarnerMedia.
- Recruit, lead, manage and train team members to successfully implement the BI strategy to provide ongoing support and meaningful insights for the business.
- 15+ years in data and analytics, market research, insights creation, strategy development, 5+ years leading a team and managing the work of others. Knowledge or prior experience in media/entertainment or with a direct to consumer streaming service a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required with a major in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
- Understanding of all stages of customer acquisition, conversion, and lifetime value
- Demonstrated ability to execute/project manage large-scale research projects from beginning to completion.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and experience developing market-based research.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize research findings to "tell a story" with action-oriented recommendations is critical.
- AWS Cloud platform tools o Data warehousing tools such as Dynamo DB, Oracle, SQL, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake.
- Data Modeling and System Analysis.
- Data Platforms EMR, Data Bricks, AWS.
- Data Integration tools such as SQL, Spark, Scala, Python, Data Bricks, Airflow o R, Machine Learning
- Experience and knowledge with various Business Intelligence reporting tools (Microstrategy, Looker, Tableau) a plus.
- Experience with Digital Marketing tools for instrumentation and analytics analysis, such as Segment, Google Analytics, and Datorama.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS