You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
TV Post-Production Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173917BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Television seeks a Post-Production Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This intern:
- Should be motivated to learn the Television Post Production workflow.
- Will file deal memos, contracts, bids, and other documents.
- Will help with lot-wide distributions and runs to producers, associate producers, casting, and WBTV executive offices.
- Answers telephones, screens, logs, and places phone calls.
- Performs clerical duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Performs other related duties as required.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and an ability to multi-task
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize many needs of the department
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS