You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
TV Legal Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173916BR Apply Now
The Warner Bros. Television Legal Affairs team seeks a TV Legal Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited law school to gain an understanding of legal issues in the Television industry by working directly with and observing television production counsel. This intern may have the opportunity to:
- Assist department’s legal counsel and work closely with Warner Bros. Television risk management and clearance departments for review, analysis of, and suggested revisions to production location agreements, parking agreements, equipment rentals, and prop house vendor agreements. Help negotiate these agreements from first look through to signature for the wide range of Warner Bros. Television productions while working in a collegiate, vibrant, fast-paced environment.
- Research underlying rights and assess obligations based thereon.
- Draft basic production-related agreements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled at an accredited law school, not graduating prior to April 2020.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS