You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
TV Business Affairs Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173913BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Television's Business Affairs team seeks a Business Affairs Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited law school to gain an understanding of Television by observing and assisting in Business Affairs. Spending time with negotiators to experience the process of making deals for all aspects of television shows. This intern may:
- Maintain and organize a filing system.
- Read and analyze agreements, compiling data into charts.
- Research the databases to compile data into charts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently enrolled in law school, not graduating prior to April 2020. 2Ls ideal.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS