Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
SVP Enterprise Inclusion – WorkforceLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174259BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV, HBO Max and others.
SVP Enterprise Inclusion - Workforce
Chief Enterprise Inclusion Officer, Warner Media
The Chief Enterprise & Inclusion office is responsible for defining and reinforcing an enterprise-wide diversity and inclusion strategy that ensures WarnerMedia continues to fulfill its commitments to building and nurturing an organization that encourages and reflects diverse perspectives in our workplace and in our world-class content. The SVP Enterprise Inclusion - Workforce will be a passionate advocate for all our organizational values, and will have primary responsibility for championing those values both internally and externally, to ensure employees and business partners understand, and are aligned with, our critical D&I objectives
- Will drive strategy around enterprise workforce diversity growth in collaboration and partnership with HR Center of Expertise, specifically Talent Acquisition & Talent Management as well as Learning & Development.
- Will oversee and guide the development and execution of focused strategies to advance D&I performance for designated under-represented segments including Women, African-Americans, Latinos, Native American, LGBTQ, People with Disabilities, Veterans, Asian-Americans & Pacific Islanders.
- Will be responsible for design, implementation and management of planned improvement of experience and safety for employees engaged in the production of our content.
- Will set standards, provide support & funding, and facilitate creation of value by and for Business and Employee Resource Groups (BRG's) across company divisions.
- Will be designing and maintaining a comprehensive reporting system measuring WarnerMedia's D&I progress and performance across company divisions (e.g. workforce distribution by race, gender, age, veteran status, etc.; diverse recruiting results; progress in promoting women, etc.).
- Will conduct research and synthesize data to assess issues and identify D&I opportunities across divisions. Further, will recommended strategies from metrics results and analysis findings.
- Identify, develop and implement training programs needed to align with organizational needs and D&I segment strategy to improve diversity outcomes.
- Promote a culture that values a diverse and inclusive workforce and drives employee engagement
- Work closely with senior executives and human resource functions to provide resources and tools in support of action plans, key initiatives, goals and objectives
- Responsible for liaising with divisions to ensure alignment of diversity messaging with other employee communications
- Responsible for ensuring that WarnerMedia enhances its reputation as an Inclusion leader and benchmark against other best in class companies
- Leverage relationships with key diverse professional/community-based organizations for the purposes of recruitment, brand equity, and improved corporate citizenship
- Bachelor's degree is required; a J.D or Master's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Business or other business-related discipline is a plus
- Demonstrated results in organization assessment, strategic planning, development and implementation of diversity& inclusion initiatives that have positively impacted large de-centralized organizations
- Breadth and depth of experience in leading change within complex and diverse organization cultures.
Competencies and Skills
- Ideal background is senior management role with experience in human resources, legal, diversity and inclusion
- Superior leadership and influencing skills, aligning resources to support strategic projects
- Brings significant experience and expertise on the topics of measurement, communications, education, and emerging trends in the diversity & inclusion space
- Uses considerable skill and maturity in managing corporate-wide agenda, interacting with and influencing executive decision makers, offering consulting resources and communicating to build relationships and credibility
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external constituencies from varied and diverse backgrounds, including line and executive staff, and persons representing industry, corporate, government and community-based organizations
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to work independently on highly complex projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated team leadership, facilitation skills and ability to build strong teams.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS