Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
SVP, Enterprise Inclusion – Creative LeadLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174258BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, truTV, HBO Max and others.
SVP, Enterprise Inclusion - Creative Lead
Chief Enterprise Inclusion Officer, Warner Media
The Chief Enterprise & Inclusion Office is responsible for defining and reinforcing an enterprise-wide diversity and inclusion strategy that ensures Warner Media continues to fulfill its commitments to building and nurturing an organization that encourages, and values, diverse perspectives in our workplace and our world-class content. The SVP Enterprise Inclusion / Creative Lead will be a passionate advocate for all our organizational values, and will have primary responsibility for facilitating the implementation of those values across our content and our productions.
- Will drive strategy and lead efforts to ensure that WarnerMedia content appeals fully to the fastest-growing and/or under-served audiences domestically and around the world
- Will be primarily responsible for leading and managing compliance with WarnerMedia's Production Diversity Policy across all divisions
- Will deliver insights, tools and strategies to teams at WM to assist them in gaining the attention, the business and loyalty of all consumers, particularly those from currently under-served audiences
- Improving access to partners/suppliers to ensure that all WarnerMedia businesses have access to best-in-class and diverse talent in all forms including acting /on-camera talent, writing talent, directing talent, unscripted production and news/sports talent
- Responsible for franchising diverse talent opportunities and tracking slates and progress throughout the ranks of directors, actors, writers, and producers across all WarnerMedia properties.
- Accountable for driving cross-divisional relationships and collaboration that result in greater diversity and inclusion for all of WarnerMedia's content
- Will create, launch and maintain a set of centralized resources for all of WarnerMedia to reduce barriers and ease adoption of inclusive content and production
- Responsible for ensuring that WarnerMedia's content enhances its reputation as an inclusive leader and benchmark against other best in class companies
- Drive and deliver the company's integrated content diversity strategy with demonstrable and measurable results
- Bachelor's degree is required; a Master's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Business or other business-related discipline is a plus
- Breadth and depth of experience in leading change within complex and diverse organization cultures.
Competencies and Skills
- Ideal background is senior management role overseeing development at a studio or network, well-regarded taste, strong industry reputation and track record of success,
- 10+ years' experience in development and strong relationships as buyer or seller that can be leveraged and deployed quickly across WM ecosystem
- Superior leadership and influencing skills, aligning resources to support strategic projects
- Uses considerable skill and maturity in managing corporate-wide agenda, interacting with and influencing executive decision makers, offering consulting resources and communicating to build relationships and credibility
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external constituencies from varied and diverse backgrounds, including line and executive staff, and persons representing industry, corporate, government and community-based organizations
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to work independently on highly complex projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated team leadership, facilitation skills and ability to build strong teams
- Effectively articulate the case for diversity and create commitment to change efforts
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS