You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern - WB Intl Marketing Franchise and Brand MgmtLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 176681BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Intl Marketing Franchise and Brand Mgmt Summer 2020 for the International Marketing department. The International Theatrical Franchise and Brand Management Department works across divisions in the planning and execution of theatrical brands. This internship is designed to expose students interested in pursuing careers in marketing to the various facets of theatrical marketing and brand management.
- Researching key global franchises in key markets against our franchise-based film work.
- Refining the department’s global Comic Con grid; researching other studio presence at the key international cons.
- Looking at key talent-led creative and social content and how much is being used; how to gauge future asks.
- Analysis of prize packages/premiums/concessions items usage by the markets, exhibitors, and in campaigns.
- High School diploma required.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university.
- Preferred students will be studying film, business, international relations, project management, and marketing.
- PC knowledge required: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
- MAC knowledge is helpful.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Proficient in internet research.
- Experience in an office setting or the entertainment industry preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS