Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Summer 2020 Intern- Digital Originals Post ProductionLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175091BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Post Production interns assist the Digital Originals team with daily, weekly, and long-term design and production tasks.
- Creating static and motion graphics for adultswim.com, ongoing series, and special content.
- Editing and producing short content.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under time constraints, and take direction well.
- Live studio production support.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in a Broadcast or Graphic Design-related field.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Previous animation experience is a plus.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence.
- Knowledge of camera and microphone equipment.
- Shooting experience is a plus.
- Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
- Sense of humor is optional.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS