You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern - Cartoon Network RecordLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175955BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
The Cartoon Network Story Cartoon Network Studios is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears, Cartoon Network Studios is the place to be. Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com!
Cartoon Network is seeking driven, organized and creative interns for our Summer 2020 session! If you LOVE animation and have an interest in a career in recording and/or mixing, we have an EPIC opportunity to intern at the greatest all-cartoon network in the world!
- You will assist the Record team by learning the recording and mixing processes and will have the opportunity to observe some record and mix sessions.
- You will greet and maintain a professional demeanor with the voice-over talent, ensure all contracts and documents are signed and completed, and will assist with processing talent payroll.
- Additional duties include, but are not limited to: data entry, organizing, filing and other various general administrative and clerical tasks.
- Special projects may be assigned.
- MUST be a rising junior or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
- Radio/TV/Film, Communications, Sound Production, or similar majors preferred.
- Applicants should have a strong academic record (3.0 minimum strongly preferred).
- Should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly during normal business hours.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and have a great attitude!
- Be able to multi-task in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with FileMaker Pro is preferred.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Summer 2020 program dates are June 2nd through August 28th. Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS