You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR (Burbank)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175954BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Work with online, print, and broadcast media to inform the public and build buzz surrounding the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brands.
Assist the Burbank-based PR team with creating original and engaging PR plans that are unique to the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brands.
- Coordinate engaging press strategies for the promotion of Cartoon Network and Adult Swim properties at high-profile events such as SXSW, Upfronts, San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic-Con.
- Execute creative and targeted PR tactics to promote the innovative content created at Cartoon Network Studios .
- Drafting press releases, media alerts, e-blasts, programming highlights, and other original written materials that will be available to various press outlets.
- Assist with maintenance and creation of contact databases.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the purpose for PR in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to formulate ideas in a way that align with the brands.
- Curious and creative thinker who is up to any task to help support the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for entertainment and pop-culture.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS