You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Summer 2020 Intern - [adult swim] DevelopmentLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175952BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
We are the late-night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob's Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don't know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com!
[adult swim] is looking for a motivated intern to learn about the development process for a major network for the Summer 2020 session.
- You will assist in providing coverage for scripts, researching projects, reviewing storyboards, animatics and work prints of current shows in production.
- You will also have the opportunity to sit in on pitch meetings as well as pitch your own project to [adult swim] staff at the end of the semester!
- You may also be assisting in live stream broadcasts, organizing, and other various general administrative and clerical tasks.
- MUST be a rising junior or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year college or university.
- Should have an interest in the development process specifically, and have an interest in the online community and [adult swim] content.
- Applicants should have a strong academic record (3.0 minimum strongly preferred).
- Should be able to commit 15-20 hours weekly during normal business hours.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player and have a great attitude!
- Be able to multi-task in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
- Proficient on Mac and actively using Entourage and Mac Office, including Excel.
An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS