You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Stage 13 Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173923BR Apply Now
Stage 13 Inc. seeks two Stage 13 Interns for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). Stage 13 is a fearless, original digital content brand showcasing a new generation of inspired talent and voices in scripted and unscripted storytelling. Creating dynamic, unapologetic series for a multidimensional audience, Stage 13 is part of the Warner Bros. Digital Networks. We are looking for highly motivated college interns who are passionate about digital entertainment, television, and social media and who have an interest in understanding the multicultural consumer. Interns may:
- Do comprehensive analysis of digital, television, and social media content being created for millennials.
- Contribute to the development and production of original content targeting millennials.
- Do comprehensive analysis of the most relevant talent across multiple platforms for millennials today.
- Report to senior executives the most successful trends in digital, television, and social media.
- Contribute to the creation of social/digital marketing & sales strategies and materials.
- Perform administrative/office and other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Previous Internships or other work experience in television/entertainment Industry preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a college/university degree program working on an associate's or bachelor's degree, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- TV, film, marketing, or other related major preferred.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve within scope of responsibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in multicultural entertainment a plus.
- Avid follower of digital news and entertainment companies/outlets.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, willing to take direction, and self-motivated.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS