Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr. Sales AnalystLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172107BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Sales Analyst for the Sales department.
- Internal and external communication on technical ops co-ordination and issues for the MVPD accounts (e.g. asset tracking/delivery, metadata troubleshooting etc.).
- Creative assets coordination, including requests, artwork updates/deliveries and routing creative layouts for approvals.
- iTunes Connect product set-ups.
- Track and communicate any partner changes to specs, templates, logos/branding etc to necessary parties within WB.
- Maintain a cross-business unit release schedule (Film, Franchise & Animation, TV, Games) for internal planning purposes.
- Communicate to partners release dates and date changes, Enhanced Content (EC) availabilities (initial EC lists) for new release Films, DTV and TV shows.
- Promotional planning and tracking:
- Liaising with Key Account Managers, Retail Planning, Trade/Marketing teams and external partners (as necessary) to build campaigns with approved title selections and discounts, including requesting and compiling approvals, consolidating for on-time submission.
- Assist in developing suggested WB-led campaigns to maximize WB slate and catalog.
- Participate in monthly MVPD account calls to understand promotions that will be planned.
- Capture submissions and key placements on platform.
- Update/maintain the internal promotional tracking documents for Accounting team.
- Street date platform checks to ensure carriage and placement, shared with internal Marketing/Trade/Sales teams.
- Assist the Sales team with ad Hoc reports on different sub-segments of the business to either root-cause issues, identify opportunities, or provide/consolidate specific results on a test.
- Assist the sales team on the preparation for internal sales meetings, sales presentations to Digital partners, BU promotional planning meetings etc.
- Complete other projects as requested by Directors and Key Account Managers, including building presentations, rights checks, media schedule routing, tracking invoices/purchase orders etc.
- Support the Sales team with light administrative tasks (e.g. visitor administration, travel, expenses, shipments).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years Analyst (Finance, Accounting, Sales or similar fields) experience.
- Strong computational and financial analysis skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, database analytics).
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS