Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sr. Recruiter - Content CreativeLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174407BR Apply Now
We are on a mission to reinvent Talent Acquisition and seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our talented team. In this role, you will primarily support recruitment within our creative partners inclusive of development, marketing, programming, and production related roles across the WarnerMedia brand.
- Be a key partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Own the strategy to lead recruiting discussions with hiring managers and HR.
- Develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
- Design creative job postings to better attract candidates, build key competitive research and develop industry profiles.
- Leverage tools to heavily source candidates (Brassring, Avature, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Partner with hiring managers on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection and offer, including negotiating salary terms.
- Recommend best-in-class onboarding.
- Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations with a focus on diversity) to become a subject matter expert in creative recruitment. Target, attend and source from key industry related events.
- Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent. Partner with HR, Organizational Development, business resource group and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
- Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a top tier talent acquisition organization. Experience in both “in-house”, agency, and/or entertainment a plus.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and clients.
- Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, etc.).
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand business functions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS