CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Sr. Mgr, Business Operations - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174359BR Apply Now
The Senior Manager, Business Operations will be responsible for driving business operations across WarnerMedia's direct to consumer platform.
- You will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry.
- In this role, you will collaborate and develop operational efficiencies across Marketing, Product, Analytics, Content, Editorial, QA and Technology.
- You will work closely to identify new issues, engage correct teams to size and solution with internal and external partners to define and improve business processes to help drive our business objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in product, business operations or related experience at an entertainment media company.
- 2 years of experience managing and leading cross-organizational creative teams.
- Prior experience and success in setting strategic context and helping develop creatives.
- Extensive experience in content editorial, preferably in streaming, across all devices and operating systems.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Editorial.
- Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to editors and managers.
- Actively engaged in strategic conversations with social insights and community perspectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable with executive-level presence.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Has a natural passion for entertainment, a deep understanding of internet culture and a knack for spotting and steering great storytelling in the digital space.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS