CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Sr. Manager, Programmatic Ops. - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173878BR Apply Now
The Sr. Manager, Programmatic Lifecycle Operations will be responsible for the programmatic strategy, audience development, and execution of programmatic media for HBO Max acquisitions, engagement, and retention within the AppNexus platform.
- You will be responsible for partnering with the marketing and media team to strategize a comprehensive plan for lifecycle marketing and subscription management, executing programmatic media on AppNexus in coordination with paid, owned, and earned media campaigns using customer data within the ATT Warner Media family.
- You will be responsible for analyzing results on each campaign, audience and creative combination and optimizing campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, and engagement as efficiently as possible.
- You must be an experienced performance marketer who is comfortable working with multiple data sets, using user-level data and micro segmentation to drive results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
- 6 years' experience in media platform operations in digital media with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
- Deep knowledge of media and marketing platforms, including AppNexus, Google, Facebook, addressable and connected tv, and third-party data partner landscape-
- Experience in marketing analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Optimizely, and Datorama, as well as ad platform measurement modules preferred
- Experience in consumer segmentations and ad platforms, including CDP and DMP experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products
- Knowledge of ad tech space
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
- Experience within the OTT or Entertainment industry a plus
- Familiarity with Looker and/or Tableau a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS