CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Sr. Manager, Content Analytics - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173876BR Apply Now
Are you fascinated by media content and how it captures the imagination and attention of consumers?
Then the role as Senior Manager of Content Analytics on the HBO Max Data & Analytics team is for you.
The Content Analyst will work closely with data science and engineering teams to ensure that their analyses and insights are properly moved into a production environment, where they can be used by the wider WarnerMedia community to drive programming, content and product business strategies.
You will interact with many departments at WarnerMedia Entertainment to understand their analytical and data requirements to make content and programming related decisions and translate those into dashboards, analyses, insights and solutions to help our decision making.
In addition, you will work with our data & analytics teams and technology teams to ensure the delivery and on-going execution and use of these solutions.
- This individual will be responsible for building analysis on our existing, future content libraries, competitive content analyses and analytical solutions that help HBO better understand and grow its best in class television and film library and continuously improve the engagement of its customers.
- The analyses and data solutions this individual develops will have a wide impact across the business, from helping WarnerMedia audiences discover new content to finding new hit television shows.
- Bachelor's degree or MS in quantitative field of study (statistics, operations research etc.) from an accredited institution or extensive work experience.
- Experience applying query, visualization, presentation and analytical tools in a professional environment.
- Strong background in data access and analytic tools (Looker, SQL, R, Tableau or Python).
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases (S3, Snowflake, Oracle, TigerGraph).
- Proven abilities in segmentation, clustering, modeling and pattern recognition.
- Ability to work with multiple and disparate data sets, sources, formats, etc.
- Passion or strong interest in media content, television, movies.
- Proven technical abilities, but excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success when partnering with engineering and business teams.
- Logical thinking ability.
- Capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with some data science is a plus.
- Experience in media, audience, viewership and content analysis a big plus.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS