WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Sr. Analyst, Privacy & Data ProtectionLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175161BR Apply Now
The Sr. Analyst, Privacy & Data Protection position is responsible for providing Program Management support for the Data Protection and Privacy Programs. This position is accountable for ensuring that established PMO processes and procedures are being followed, by tracking overall program financial, maintaining and reporting on individual project statuses, and assisting PMs with escalations of project risks and issues. As well as ensuring project visibility and transparency for Data Protection and Privacy Program sponsors.
In addition, the Sr. Analyst will support specific initiatives across Data Protection and Privacy Programs. This includes management of various key projects. This individual will support and collaborate with teams engaged in privacy and data protection initiatives throughout the WB and WM technology organization, as well as WB business units. The Sr. Analyst will work with and may manage contractors in support of project delivery.
- Program Management Operations including oversight of the projects’ life cycle within the Data Protection and Privacy programs. Specifically managing project initiation and approval processes, project status tracking and reporting and project closure procedures. Organize and manage project folders/sites by maintaining relevant project documentation, deliverables, status reports and other project artifacts.
- Ownership and accountability for the finances of Data Protection and Privacy programs. Be responsible for the incoming budget requests, assist with their organization and prioritization. Update and maintain the appropriate financial trackers for each project within the programs, assist the PMs with project re-forecast activities, and overall help ensure a transparent and healthy financial state of the Data Protection and Privacy programs
- Own and manage specific project delivery, performing business analysis to support Privacy and Data Protection projects and initiatives; Identify and address change management issues; Support discovery and remediation for Privacy and Data Privacy Initiatives
- Support resource onboarding activities including review of contracts, tracking program resource needs, creating shopping carts, submitting resource onboard requests
- Ensure that all project’s change management needs are addressed, while the appropriate change management processes are being followed. Ensure that program communications passing through the approved communication channels, following the established protocols.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Technology.
- Minimum 2 years of Technology Project Management experience.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint creating and maintaining spreadsheets and presentation decks (Strongly Desired).
- Knowledge of Data Protection, Privacy, and other related processes (Desired).
- Basic competence and comfort working with finance.
- Ability to work discretely with sensitive financial information.
- Experience and understanding of project/program management principals.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and be proactive in solving problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Management of 3rd party service providers in application and project delivery (on and off-shore).
- Energetic, customer facing, and solution focused
- Knowledge of the software development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and SCRUM best practice methodologies.
- Hands-On experience with ServiceNow (desired).
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent skills with O365, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Experience managing SharePoint sites and working in Teams (desired).
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS