CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Senior Designer - Team CocoLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 168342BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Conan O'Brien is TV's longest running late night host and one of the most successful, respected comedians in America. He's currently the host of CONAN on the TBS cable television network. An Emmy Award winner, O'Brien began his career as a writer for Saturday Night Live and The Simpsons where he developed his original brand of comedy, living at the intersection of smart and silly, that has inspired a generation of comedians and writers who came after him. Named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. Earlier this year, O'Brien's digital company, "Team Coco", entered into a Joint Venture with TBS to create an omnichannel digital media company that both expands and diversifies Conan's fanbase and capitalizes on new business opportunities such as podcasts, live events, and branded digital content.
- Team Coco is seeking an experienced Sr. Designer to work out of its Burbank office
- This position will be responsible for executing creative strategy and concepting and designing content across Team Coco projects and platforms, working hand-in-hand with Team Coco's production and editorial teams to help shape the visual voice of the company
- Working with internal and external partners to manage design projects from conception to delivery
- Designing for a variety of platforms, including web, mobile, OTT and physical products
- Creating designs and branding for editorial, marketing and sales initiatives
- Creating and/or overseeing the creation of motion graphics for video projects
- Maintaining brand integrity across platforms
- Generating ideas to enhance the look and feel of editorial content Working with product team on UX/UI upgrades for web and mobile executions
- Working with business development team to create visual support materials (decks, presentations, etc.) to support strategy and initiatives Working with TBS and CONAN design teams on co-branded initiatives and multi-platform executions
- Bachelor's degree in design, visual arts or relevant field required - Extremely strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently or in groups
- 5-8 years experience in media, with a preference towards digital, multi-media and live activations
- Proven experiences with image editing (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Design software (inDesign, Sketch, etc.)
- A strong understanding of social media and social platforms a plus
- Experience with video editing software a plus
- Motion graphics experience a major plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS