Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Analyst, Corporate Business Development & StrategyLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 171985BR Apply Now
The Senior Analyst, Corporate Business Development & Strategy position supports Warner Bros. in a variety of strategic planning and new business development initiatives. Specific responsibilities include researching and evaluating potential business development deals; providing financial and strategic support in executing mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures; and assisting in the development of long-term strategy for Warner Bros. divisions which include Theatrical, Television, Home Video, Consumer Products, Video Games, and Digital Distribution.
This is an ideal position for someone who is passionate about Media and Entertainment and who wants to gain a broad understanding of television, theatrical and video game businesses. Working closely with senior management throughout Warner Bros. puts the Senior Analyst in a unique position to experience high level strategic decision-making firsthand and build meaningful working relationships with key executives.
- Provides financial, analytical, and strategic support for evaluating potential M&A candidates and joint venture partners. This includes: developing detailed financial models for potential transactions, performing due diligence, preparing presentations for senior management, and coordinating with senior executives to support and execute transactions.
- Prepares strategic analyses and recommendations to help develop long-term divisional strategy and evaluate new business initiatives. This includes: performing industry research and analysis, preparing business plans in conjunction with divisional management, assessing industry trends and competitive dynamics, and developing strategic company and industry overviews.
- Formulates presentations to share findings and recommendations for divisional and senior management critical to the decision-making process.
- Communicates findings and makes recommendations on issues under study.
- Establishes a collaborative relationship with partnered divisions.
- Exhibits and maintains a strong competitive knowledge of industry practices, trends and developments.
- BA/BS degree from top university required.
- Approximately 2-4 years experience in a leading investment bank, management consulting firm, or media/entertainment company preferred.
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must have strong quantitative analytical skills and be able to think strategically.
- Must have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Passion for media and entertainment.
- Knowledge of a foreign language helpful.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS