Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Production Manager - Cartoon Network StudiosLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169294BR Apply Now
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment.
- See what it's like to work at Cartoon Network!Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As a Production Manager, you'll play a critical role to the success of an animated production. Responsibilities include assistance with overseeing budget and schedule and responsibility for keeping show on track.
- Work closely with Line Producer to create day to day tracking schedule for production needs.
- Oversee schedule and manage artistic crew.
- Responsible for long-term and day-to-day running of the show's schedule and all related paperwork. Responsible for disseminating schedule information to production personnel and tracking specific production tasks and relaying information to Line Producer.
- Track overseas production progress and compliance with scheduled delivery dates.
- Communicate closely with production and overseas studio.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in animation production, animation technique, and management.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro is necessary.
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- High school diploma required.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS