Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Production Coordinator - CN StudiosLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172208BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment.Cartoon Network is part of Turner, a division of WarnerMedia.
As a Production Coordinator, you'll provide support to the entire animation production process.
- Photocopy materials, update the file systems, manage the art archives, manage the artwork database, assist with the preparation of shipping materials overseas (if applicable) and distribute materials to the crew.
- Coordinate artwork from artists through the approval process to final approved artwork.
- The PC will work under the Line Producer or Production Manager and has dotted line authority over PA's assigned to the show.
- Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro and Photoshop is needed.
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- High School Diploma required. Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS