Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Production Assistant - Cartoon Network StudiosLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 170299BR Apply Now
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment.
The Production Assistant ("PA") provides support to the entire production process and assists the Production team.
- Prepare, collect and distribute production, storyboard and record materials.
- Update the file system(s), manages the art archives, and maintain organization of assets on the server.
- Assist with preparing, copying and shipping materials overseas, and coordinate between checking and shipping departments.
- Conforming boards.
- Administrative tasks may be assigned including scheduling, meeting preparation, and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Assisting with special projects and miscellaneous production support as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and office machinery required.
- Experience with Filemaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and Photoshop preferred.
- Familiarity with business machinery.
- Familiarity with the animation pipeline and animation terms is preferred.
- Prior production experience at entry- or internship-level a plus.
- Must show attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a good attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- Willing to work necessary overtime on occasion.
- High School Diploma required.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS