Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Production Assistant - Cartoon Network StudiosLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169301BR Apply Now
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment.
- See what it's like to work at Cartoon Network! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Provide support to the entire production process and assist Production Coordinators.
- Photocopy materials, update the file system, manage archives, assist in the preparation of shipping materials overseas, and distribute materials to the crew.
- High School diploma required.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro and Photoshop.
- Strong interest in animation, production, or creative development...a BIG plus if you're as passionate about cartoons as we are!
- Familiarity with animation processes and animation terms preferred. Prior production experience at entry-level or internship-level preferred.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS