Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Product Analyst, Digital - TBS/TNTLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169046BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As TBS/TNT's digital product ambitions evolve, we are looking for an exemplary Product Analyst to help ensure that our products reflect the needs of our consumers and priorities of our business. As part of our fan-first culture, this person must have a keen understanding of consumer-facing products. The Product Analyst supports the TBS/TNT Digital Products & Operations team. This role reports on the performance of our TBS/TNT websites and apps (iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku), with analysis and insights that contextualize the information for key stakeholders. Supporting the Product Manager, Data, this role helps ensure that our products' KPIs are measurable through proper instrumentation, testing and reporting.
- Provide Automated and Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis (60%): Using a combination of analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics and Looker, deliver product-performance reports to the business.
- Automate these reports at regular intervals (e.g., daily, weekly and monthly) so that more time can be spent analyzing the data.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports that inform content operations, the product roadmap, marketing and other critical business functions. *
- Support Product Management Team (20%): Working closely with the Product Manager, Data, ensure that the larger team establishes KPIs and supporting requirements when planning new feature development.
- Help document requirements and acceptance criteria. Participate in QA/UAT to confirm accurate data capture. * Operationalize and Support In-Market Products (10%): Ensure products are capturing data as designed through regular monitoring.
- Triage production issues related to data capture and work with Product, Technology and Support teams to prioritize fixes. *
- Collaborate Across Teams (10%): Partner with key stakeholders within Turner, including Research, Programming and Marketing, as well as external vendors.
- Represent the Digital Products & Operations team through internal communication related to our products' performance.
- Required: 2+ years handling data analysis for consumer digital products, ideally video-based Experience with Adobe Analytics or Looker Good mathematical aptitude,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential for this role, as is feeling comfortable with large data sets
- Preferred: Degree in math or statistics Fluency in SQL Comfort with JIRA or other ticket-tracking system Experience with data-driven visualizations
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS