You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Music Library Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173929BR Apply Now
Warner Bros Pictures seeks a Music Library Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Music department. The intern will assist with the maintenance of the company’s extensive music library, specifically, all materials (audio and paper) connected to Warner Bros.’ feature film scores. This intern may:
- Organize/ “break down” orchestral parts from various recent film scores for archival purposes.
- Scan sheet music and other documents to create digital files for the Music Library database.
- Assist in organizing music materials such as audio recordings, music scores, music research materials.
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in music-related field – preferably composition and arranging – not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Ability to read sheet music and scores required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel usage strongly preferred.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and manage /prioritize projects.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS