You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Music Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173930BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Music Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Music department. This intern:
- Participates in discussions involving film music related areas.
- Assists with audio dubbing and labeling.
- Reads drafts of scripts and assist with music breakdowns.
- Provides support to Music Executives and assistants as necessary.
- Helps with filing/maintaining music library.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in a music-related field, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Must have a strong interest in music and working in that environment.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and manage /prioritize projects.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS