You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Music Finance Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174158BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Music Finance Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Theatrical Production Finance department. This internship provides the opportunity to learn the financial and legal aspects of the music industry. Interns will interact with financial professionals, music supervisors, artists, etc. To gain an understanding of the process of licensing, creating and releasing soundtracks.
- Analyze record sales and artist contracts.
- Create financial spreadsheets; including post journal entries and publishing and royalty statement administration.
- Provides clerical support to department; including data entry and filing.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Experience in the entertainment field preferred.
- PC skills required – strong knowledge of Excel required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives and members of the creative community.
- Ability to research and coordinate various projects, and identify resources.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Interest in finance as well as music/film industry required.
- Must have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn about all facets of the entertainment industry.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to work under time constraints.
- Must be well organized and have good attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS