You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Marketing Services Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173966BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Marketing Services Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Marketing Services department. The Marketing Services Department is responsible for preparation of all marketing materials associated with the Theatrical release of a film. Interns will be exposed to all aspects of the materials process from print advertising creation to A/V spot cutting/editing which includes Trailers, TV Spots and Digital Content. This intern may have the opportunity to:
- Learn and assist with Print Advertising creation (One Sheets, Quads, Standees, etc.), Trailer, TV and Digital Spot Creation, legal, and servicing of these elements.
- Attend Trailer Mixes, Trailer DI sessions, Print color sessions, etc.
- Help with Special Projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Administrative experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with A/V equipment helpful but not required.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS