You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Marketing Service Post Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174161BR Apply Now
The Marketing Services Department seeks an intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). Marketing Services is responsible for preparation of all marketing materials associated with the Theatrical release of a film. Interns will be exposed to all aspects of the materials process from print advertising creation to A/V spot cutting/editing which includes Trailers, TV Spots and Digital Content.
- Learning and assisting with Print Advertising creation (One Sheets, Quads, Standees, etc.), Trailer, TV and Digital Spot Creation, legal, and servicing of these elements.
- Attending Trailer Mixes, Trailer DI sessions, Print color sessions, etc.
- Special Projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university
- Administrative experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with A/V equipment helpful but not required.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking capabilities and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS