Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Marketing Technology - Measurements, HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172982BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
WarnerMedia is launching HBO Max, an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service which will bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia's broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive and immersive content, distinguished news and entertainment reporting and much much more - all in one digital destination, HBO Max!
- The Manager, Marketing Technology - Measurement will be responsible for the platform operations of all marketing and media measurement platforms for HBO Max, including mobile measurement platforms, lifecycle customer KPIs, and marketing and media analytics.
- They will be responsible for partnering with the marketing and media team to collect requirements and implement proper campaign setup methods for optimal data collection and implementing taxonomies and naming conventions, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data, managing vendor partners, and implementing platform setup.
- This role will report into the Director, Marketing Technology, HBO Max.
- 5 years' experience in marketing measurement platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
- Deep knowledge of testing, measurement and marketing analytics platforms.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Optimizely, and Datorama, as well as ad platform measurement modules preferred.
- Experience within the OTT or Entertainment industry a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; SQL skills strongly preferred.
- Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products –
- Knowledge of ad tech space.
- Familiarity with Looker and/or Tableau a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams.
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required Knowledge/Skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Must have prior measurement and analytics experienced.
- Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines; Project Management knowledge a plus.
- Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS