Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Marketing (Digital Promotions & Planning) - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 176214BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
As the Manager, Digital Promotions & Planning for HBO Max, you will drive growth of WarnerMedia's new streaming service by developing, planning and executing digital promotion marketing campaigns with internal and external partners. You will develop and foster high touch relationships with partners to deliver mutually beneficial campaigns to achieve HBO Max's business and revenue goals.
- Execute the digital promotion marketing strategy to grow subscriber base and brand awareness of HBO Max's marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for mapping out digital campaign planning and looking at each campaign from an integrated 360-degree perspective.
- Ensuring that a strategic approach is taken to build and develop audience growth.
- Work closely with retention, engagement and acquisition marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns and produce content that will assist in driving more acquisitions.
- Serves as the central point of contact for key internal and external business stakeholders, as well as with Brand and Original departments.
- Monitor competitive activity, assess potential markets and identify new partners. Collaborate with Business Development and Distribution to evaluate and manage new business opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with the Social and Editorial departments by feeding into their content and taking direction from campaign strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners.
- Create compelling marketing content, tools and messaging to clearly communicate the value of joint offerings.
- Collaborate with product and program leads to establish marketing, communications, and training framework for partners and programs.
- Develop and refine reporting, track engagement and communicate results to the broader team.
- Align closely with Business Intelligence to develop KPIs, analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnerships and measure results.
- Collaborate with product, development, design and content to articulate campaign goals and requirements.
- Manage agencies and 3rd party vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years' experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused partner campaigns ideally for a SVOD product. Outside e-commerce experience a plus!
- Strong understanding of competitive landscape, wireless devices and streaming technology.
- Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform programs and initiatives.
- Self-starter who drives products to market, develops new practices, and is dedicated to analyzing growth through metrics.
- Savvy in building decks and able to synthesize to one-line positions and into visual proposals.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
- Experienced in Google and Microsoft Suites.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS