Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Manager, Human ResourcesLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173771BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Human Resources for the HR WHE, DC/CP, Theatrical department. The Human Resources Manager supports the human resources practices and objectives that will provide a high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. Areas of focus include employee engagement, organizational development, performance management, employee and management coaching, recruitment and staffing, and employee relations.
- Build and maintain solid relationships, working effectively with group leaders, management, and employees. Assist employees with mentoring and coaching, including career counseling.
- Supports the process of organizational planning that evaluates current and future business needs and aligns against current and future organizational structure. Conduct and assist in job analysis/evaluation and preparation of job descriptions, expectations and skills inventories. Helps develop recommendations to executive management and implement approved plans.
- Assist in management of the group’s talent management process, performance improvement plans and career development process.
- Monitors and advises managers in the performance management process of the company. Monitors the development and implementation of individual performance improvement plans.
- Ensure accurate interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs.
- Collaborate with Recruitment, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll departments to meet the goals of the Corporate Groups.
- Communicate and deliver company driven programs (e.g. annual review, promotions/adjustments, incentive plans etc.) to management and employees.
- Supports business unit heads and their designees to manage financial and headcount budget management (salaries, promotions, temps, overtime, etc.).
- Supports TRP (Total Reward Planning) process. Provides direction and guidance to the WFA Specialist and HR Coordinator to ensure all the related processes are performed in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- 5+ years of experience in a HR Generalist role required, with 3 years of progressive leadership.
- Knowledge and experience in compensation, recruitment, organizational planning, organization development, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Workday is a plus.
- Familiar with complex and dynamic company structures.
- Able to apply common sense and logic to problems rather than relying on strict procedure.
- Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with management and staff at all levels.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Ability to quickly shift from project to project in a positive and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS