You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
International Media Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173965BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an International Media Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the International Media department. This intern may
- Assist in evaluating media plans and providing ancillary research to support elements of the buys.
- Collate visual wrap reports of media executions.
- Summary reports for competitive spending and media mixes.
- Aggregate historical media analytics by territory.
- Help with qualitative internet POVs.
- Coordinate special film projects.
- Research comparative historical titles and competitive environments.
- Prepare media/sales analyses as needed.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Experience in marketing and media preferred.
- Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing preferred.
- Effective speaking and writing skills.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable with numbers and media math.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS