Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
HBO Max Marketing CoordinatorLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 174089BR Apply Now
HBO Max Marketing Coordinator will be focused on developing social and digital strategies for promoting Max Originals on and off the service - as well as seeing the campaigns through execution. They will report to the SVP of HBO Max Program Marketing.
- Work with external agencies in the development of creative advertising, social and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.)
- Manage the production process for all off-channel marketing materials (i.e. project timelines, technical specs, etc.)
- Manage and maintain annual production budget, ensuring effective and economical allocation of resources
- Assist in preparation & trafficking of materials
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings
- Compilation and preparation of reports, budget, schedules and related marketing documentation
- 2+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
- A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS