Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
HBO Max Administrative Assistant (Original Drama Programming)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 172723BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- The Assistant will support the two VP's of Original Programming for HBO Max.
- They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division as well as WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks.
- They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
- 2+ years of desk/executive assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executive and oneself simultaneously.
- They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
- This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business.
Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive's discretion/direction.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS