You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Global Franchise Management InternLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 175609BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
DC is the creative division charged with strategically integrating its properties across Warner Bros. Entertainment and WarnerMedia. DC works in concert with Warner Bros. divisions and key territories to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, interactive games, themed entertainment and the DC Universe subscription streaming service as well as WarnerMedia and AT&T.
DC Global Franchise Management drives cross-company strategic planning and management to build and sustain DC’s brands and key franchises worldwide and grow the long-term value of DC’s intellectual properties.
The summer internship is designed to expose undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in the strategic management of entertainment brands and franchises.
- Support primary research projects including tracking, reviewing questionnaires and asset collection; Prepare recaps and report outs
- Conduct secondary research – competitive and trends insights
- Collect insights and analysis to inform franchise plans; Develop case studies and competitive audits
- Ideate potential activations to support key initiatives around franchise milestones (e.g. anniversaries, brand or franchise campaigns, etc.)
- Maintain project calendar and develop asset tool kit
- Identify, collect and organize assets across media to support best use cases for branding as well as for use in the development of brand materials
- Build and support updates, as needed, to key brand and franchise materials including presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint and audio/visual sizzle reels, etc.
- Additional projects as assigned
- Previous experience in a professional office environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing projects with tight time constraints and meeting deadlines as well as contributing to multiple projects
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in and in good standing with a college or university
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote skills required
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Must be highly organized detail oriented
- Knowledge of DC characters and canon strongly preferred
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS