Food Services UtilityLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169258BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities are seeking individuals who are hard-working, detail-oriented, driven, reliable and dedicated for our Utility position within the Food Services Department. This position is designed to set you up for a long-term and rewarding kitchen culinary career. It's time to take your food & beverage career to the next level and become a part of what we are creating!
What do we require from you?
- Must have 1-2 years food and beverage experience.
- Previous banquet experience preferred.
- Multi-purpose duties such as bussing dishes, taking food orders, food delivery, stocking condiments, set-up and servicing cast and crew meals.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include frequently working beyond the standard shift of approximately 4.5-7.5 hours per day is required.
- Physical exertion requiring standing for long periods, walking, bending, lifting, carrying and maneuvering heavy weights up to 50+ lbs.
- Standard shift is approximately 4.5-7.5 hours per day.
- Must have a valid California drivers license.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS