Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Financial Analyst, Financial Contract ReportingLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 148691BR Apply Now
We're on the lookout for analytical, adaptable, driven individuals to join the Financial Contracts Reporting & Administration (FCRA) department’s Participations teams.
- Handle contractual reporting to talent and co-production companies on all of Warner Bros. film, television, and new media libraries
- Financial Contract Reporting Analysts prepare and review participations statements, ensuring that all financial obligations of the contractual agreements are met.
- Responsible for enhancing processes, systems, and tools through involvement in system design and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience working in finance or a related field
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and understand legal agreements
- Have the drive to learn and grow within this fast-paced organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS