Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Finance Coordinator - WarnerMediaLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 170362BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Finance Coordinator provides analytical support for both Corporate and Production Finance. This position will cross-train with others on the team and cover duties when team members are out of the office.
- Lead role in department for coordinating weekly recap reports from all active projects; Follow-up with finance team for timely updates; Consolidate all data to create weekly flash report; Analyze data for reasonableness and accuracy
- Coordinate the launches of new shows: Working with various departments and production vendors to set up and maintain the following systems: o Bank accounts (both domestic and foreign) - coordinate with Turner Treasury o Production payroll, VPO, and accounting software accounts - coordinate with Entertainment Partners payroll company o Scenechronize, GRM, Cashet accounts - establishing accounts with various vendors
- Manage user lists for all systems above; Ensuring only current contract and staff employees have the appropriate access permissions
- Perform monthly production bank reconciliations, distributing bank statements to production accountants
- Review and process all stop payments for accounts payable checks from all active shows, review positive pay bank exceptions and respond accordingly
- Troubleshoot and ongoing maintenance of all production accounting systems
- Assist internal and third-party audits; Provide requested backup; Request various labor reports from payroll service provider; Consolidate all data into readable format for auditors
- Coordinate all internal billbacks for shows in production (Publicity shoots, still photographer costs, etc.); Ensure timeliness of internal approvals and issuing of show credits; Provide coding to corporate; Review monthly trial balances for outstanding receivables
- Invoice management in Ariba system; Upload invoices; Provide proper coding; Ensure compliancy with proper invoice format, currency, bank and wire information; set up new third-party vendors; manage vendor pay terms in accordance with contractual requirements or production exigencies; Tracking of invoices from upload to final payment
- Analyze and complete PeopleSoft pay histories for all active projects on a monthly basis
- Assist with Ad Hoc analysis as needed - Input monthly forecast into Hyperion
- Create project IDs and oversee project ID list
- Responsible for all staff and freelance new hire onboarding provisions - Network access and email, badge, equipment set-up, system log-ons, set up of AmEx cards, Partners with Senior Manager and/or HR to ensure seamless onboarding.
- 4-year college undergraduate degree; Preference for a degree in the finance/accounting fields.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS