You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 TNT/tbs Digital Production InternLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 171656BR Apply Now
Qualifications: In order to facilitate the learning experience, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Should be able to commit to 12 weeks (September 23 - December 13) of the internship and be able to work at least 2 full 8-hour days per week (the 8 hours within the day are flexible; for example, 9-5 or 11-7). Although it is preferred that the candidate should be pursuing a degree in Film/Television or related field, it is not required.
- Should be graduate students or rising juniors or seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree and must have completed their sophomore year in college prior to the start of the internship.
- Should be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a team environment and multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
- Should also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiar with social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite is a plus
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS