You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 - TNT/tbs Digital Product InternLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 171655BR Apply Now
- Data manipulation and visualization
- Testing and logging bugs
- Performing competitive research
- Proposing and executing A/B tests
- Conducting user research and user testing
Past interns have sat in on meetings, worked on various projects and attended professional development workshops. Interns should also expect to assist with basic day-to-day administrative needs (including, but not limited to, basic data entry, copying, etc., and other duties as required). Interns should be open to any project requested. By the end of the 12 weeks, the Intern will have had the opportunity to familiarize themselves with all aspects of television and gain a broader understanding of the Industry within a busy television network.
Qualifications: In order to facilitate the learning experience, the following qualifications are preferred:
- Should be able to commit to 12 weeks (September 23 - December 13) of the internship and be able to work at least two full 8 hour days per week (the 8 hours within the day are flexible; for example, 9-5 or 11-7).
- Should be graduate students, college juniors or college seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree. If an undergraduate, applicants and must have completed their sophomore year prior to the start of the internship.
- Should be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a team environment and multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick-turnaround projects.
- Should also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (except for Excel, which they should be very comfortable using.)
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS