You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern - Cartoon Network & Adult Swim PR (Burbank)Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 170168BR Apply Now
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Gumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it’s the place to be. Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com.
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Work with online, print, and broadcast media to inform the public and build buzz surrounding the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brands
- Coordinates engaging press strategies for the promotion of Cartoon Network and Adult Swim properties at high-profile events such as SXSW, Upfronts, San Diego Comic-Con and New York Comic-Con
- Execute creative and targeted PR tactics to promote the innovative content created at Cartoon Network Studios
- Assist the Burbank-based PR team with creating original and engaging PR plans that are unique to the Cartoon Network and Adult Swim brand
- Drafting press releases, media alerts, e-blasts, programming highlights, and other original written materials that will be available to various press outlets
- Assist with maintenance and creation of contact databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of the purpose for PR in the entertainment industry
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to formulate ideas in a way that align with the brand's
- Curious and creative thinker who is up to any task to help support the team in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for entertainment and pop-culture
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS