You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Exhibitor Marketing Intern - Spring 2020Location Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173911BR Apply Now
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Exhibitor Marketing Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Exhibitor Marketing department. The WB Pictures Domestic Dist. Exhibitor Services Dept. directs all aspects of placement of advertising materials, and promotions in theatres and liaises with WB Marketing, Exhibitor Services representatives, fulfillment vendors, and exhibitors to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns. Interns in this group assist in the day-to-day activities of the Exhibitor Services department, including special projects as directed and will facilitate the flow of information and materials to the field. The intern:
- Assists department with day-to-day activities as directed – including copying, creation and maintenance of reports, maintenance of storeroom inventory, answer phones, work with team on website, etc.
- Handles projects and other duties as assigned by supervisors.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree in Marketing, Film, Communications, English or related major.
- Previous experience working in the entertainment industry preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel required.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and PowerPoint preferred.
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel, clients & vendors.
- Must have knowledge of file setup, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and report and letter formats.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of personnel & outside sources.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS