Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant IVLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 176229BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks an Executive Assistant IV for the Creative Development department. Provides administrative support to the President, Production & Development – WB Pictures: Creative
- Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
- Coordinates/arranges domestic & international travel and hotel accommodations for executives, writers, directors and producers.
- Requests and tracks script coverage for upcoming material.
- Maintains scripts and phone logs, as well as various files, records, indexes, reports, schedules and matrixes.
- Creates and maintains schedules.
- Coordinates information for writer/director lists.
- Prepares expense reports and travel authorizations and follows through.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
- Responds to inquiries and performs other job duties.
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred.
- Previous assistant experience required.
- Previous experience in entertainment industry working with talent, filmmakers, & agents required.
- Previous experience in development of production at a studio or production company required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, In Entertainment, PC and MAC.
- Strong interest in scripts and general film knowledge required.
- Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film community in general required.
- Working knowledge of Feature Writers and Directors strongly desired.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS