Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant IILocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173857BR Apply Now
- Managing heavy calendars and working with several schedules in multiple time zones; maintaining their Outlook contacts; organizing and facilitating their travel arrangements, both domestic and international; drafting documents for their review and signature; acting as the department liaison with WBHE executives (domestic and international), other studio personnel, company customers and licensees, and outside attorneys on their behalf.
- Answering, screening and placing phone calls; taking the initiative to return calls as appropriate and/or requested; routing calls to the correct department as necessary and maintaining call logs; sending and receiving faxes and responding to certain third-party requests for information and/or assistance.
- Taking the lead in streamlining efficiencies by coordinating work activity with other administrative members in the department and coordinating the flow of materials and communication between the SVP/CC and the department.
- Formatting, creating, and revising PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents, as well as managing the SharePoint Portal document management system by granting access to the database, adding legal and business contracts into the SharePoint Portal database, and editing and pulling documents from SharePoint Portal and PC Docs database systems and typing and revising contracts, correspondence, reports, and other documents as directed.
- General office duties, including: filing, copying, tracking, logging and processing mail; maintaining the department’s vacation calendar and business travel schedule; reserving conference rooms and equipment as needed; and overseeing the ordering the department’s office and kitchen supplies, as well as responsible for approving and processing all departmental requests for these items.
- Responsible for receiving, processing and tracking expense receipts and invoices and preparing expense reports in a timely manner, adhering to all deadlines to avoid late fees. Responsible for submitting monthly PCard expenses through Concur.
- Planning and coordinating catered social events and bi-monthly group birthdays.
- Performing various errands, special projects and other related tasks as assigned.
- A college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a professional service environment as an administrative assistant or executive secretary position; legal department experience is preferred.
- Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management.
- Strong proficiency in grammar and spelling, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels in the Company.
- General knowledge of standard filing procedures, general office procedures and practices, and experience in operating various office equipment.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and crisis situations; take the initiative using excellent judgment; work in a fast-pace environment; maintain confidential and sensitive information; and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be a team player who is self-motivated, and results oriented with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor and has the ability, but not a need, to take the lead in group projects.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS