Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Assistant ILocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 173883BR Apply Now
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant I to support Warner Bros. Pictures Business Affairs Department. Under direct supervision, this position performs administrative responsibilities as follows.
- Typing correspondence, deal memos, and reports for the supervisor's review and signature.
- Maintaining the executive calendar and scheduling meetings.
- Answering heavy telephones and screening, logging, and placing calls.
- Opening, reviewing, recording, and distributing mail.
- Making photocopies of reports, documents, and other materials.
- Sending and receiving faxes, maintaining various files, records, indexes, and logs, and creating and maintaining schedules and reports.
- Responding to inquiries and ordering supplies.
- Performing research and other related duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- 3-10 years of administrative experience in business affairs in the entertainment industry preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, & Outlook and 10-key calculator by sight; typing at least 60 words a minute.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures, and general office equipment usage.
- Basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, report and letter formats, and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels both in person, and on phone.
- The ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions, organize and schedule work effectively, handle multiple tasks, and to work well under time constraints.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS