CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Executive Assistant - (D2C) Strategy & DataLocation Burbank, California, United States Job ID 169384BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that knows how to be a true partner. This role is high energy. It requires multi-tasking, organization, problem solving, decision-making, stellar communication, and balancing priorities in a fast-paced environment while utilizing the utmost discretion. Tasks include, but are not limited to, setting up meetings, handling catering orders, overseeing scheduling, setting up new hires with all necessary equipment & software, generating expense reports, arranging travel and other projects as needed.
- Schedule Management - Manage calendar to create win-win situations that enable effective leadership; prioritize meeting requests and ensure schedules are optimized; balances business and personal meetings to ensure executive is where they need to be.
- Email Management - Manage executive's daily email organization and dissemination of information based on established priorities.
- Meeting Management - Attends meetings and / or listens in on conference calls as needed to take copious notes, organize, and identify and follow up on any action items needed; schedule and manage meetings and/or conference calls including booking rooms, set up conference call, catering, making copies, and arranging visitor badges.
- Travel Management - Manages all domestic and international travel including flights, hotels, restaurants, group transportation which may require arranging complex itineraries; provide planned itineraries; process timely & accurate expense reports.
- Relationship Management - Represents office with professionalism, efficiency and cooperation; acts as communication liaison between upper management, team and clients to ensure executive is always prepared to demonstrate credibility; maintains database of contacts as well as important personal milestones.
- The Essentials 2+ years' experience in supporting an executive as an administrative assistant. College degree preferred but not required.
- A proven track record of attention to detail, meeting strict and competing deadlines, and of overall workplace excellence and success.
- Uses sound financial judgment when purchasing items, planning events, or coordinating travel by independently researching and identifying the best options.
- Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Database management.
- Truly enjoys problem solving and finding efficiencies in complex, fast-paced environments. Understands and exercises the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
- Flexible and responsive, always approachable creating warm interactions.
- Must have ability to adapt to changing priorities & crisis situations.
- Strong proficiency in spelling and grammar.
- Positive, pleasant and outgoing personality.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS